Everyone who has been diagnosed with cancer ought to know this facts. Please read the whole article since it may save your life.
Cancer cells are immature cells that divide uncontrollably. These cells can form tumors and break away from their tissue of origin causing the cancer to spread to distant sites (aka- metastasis) through the blood stream or lymphatic tissues. Exactly where do these immature cells come from? 1 answer is fairly straightforward. The lack of adequate sunlight.
The many people from the world happen to be told that the sun causes skin cancer. This really is correct if you happen to be sun burned. Sunburns can lead to skin alterations that may lead to skin cancer. But did you understand that the lack of sunlight can increase you odds of obtaining of colon cancer, breast cancer and prostate cancer. In fact the lack of proper sunlight has been linked to 17 kinds of cancer.
Why does sunlight help cancer? The answer is Vitamin D. Cholesterol in your blood is converted into Vitamin D when sunlight hits your skin. Vitamin D helps typical cells stick together (cell cohesion) by means of a thing called gap junctions. Gap junctions not merely support your cells stick together but support your standard cells communicate with every other. Yes! Cells can talk to each and every other by way of special chemical messengers. Gap junctions are like tiny tubes that connect two cells together allowing for communication.
What do cells speak to about? Typical cells tell every other what they themselves are doing and what they expect their neighboring cells to do (like when a cell really should divide, and when not to divide). Typical cell division takes place for the duration of growth periods (like when an embryo or child is developing) or to replace old or injured cells. You could say that when each of us was an embryo in our mother's womb, we were one single immature ("cancer like") cell that divided rapidly to turn into a living human baby in only nine months. These rapidly dividing embryonic cells did not turn out to be a cancerous tumor considering that the immature cells talked to every other via gap junctions. By way of this chemical communication, some cells became specialized mature cells like skin cells, heart muscle cells stages of colon cancer , liver cells, bone cells etc. Cancer is when specialized mature cell revert back to their embryonic, immature state which results in uncontrollable division and tumor formation. It truly is like when cells don't communicate test for ovarian cancer , they get confused and go wild.
In a nutshell, Vitamin D deficiency (aka sunlight deficiency) results in gap junction dysfunction, poor cell communication, poor cell cohesion (they don't stick together), mature cells reverting back to their immature embryonic "cancer like form" stages of ovarian cancer , and tumor growth. Mainly because of the poor cell cohesion, these cancer cells then break away and form new tumors in other parts of your body. This is why cancer can spread (metastasize) from 1 body organ to yet another.
Other Vitamin D facts:
1 What Every Cancer Patient Should Know About Sunlight, Vitamin D and Cancer ovarian cancer stages . You can't eat enough vitamin D in food to support fight cancer. You would must drink 50 glasses of milk a day to get adequate vitamin D. Vitamin Supplements may be a good way to raise your Vitamin D levels Symptoms of Different Stages of Ovarian Cancer if finding proper sunlight is not probable. Vitamin D3 is the best supplement
2. Your body cannot make enough vitamin D from sunlight through the winter months if you live in northern states like oregon, washington, Valuable Suggestions for Increasing the Ovarian Cancer Survival Rates new york and so on. Even folks in warmer, sunny places is usually Vitamin D deficient.
3 What Every Cancer Patient Ought to Know About Sunlight, Vitamin D and Cancer . Ultraviolet - B rays (UV-B) from the sun Cocoa can help protect against colon cancer are needed to produce Vitamin D in your blood. Pretty few UV-B rays hit the earth within the winter months. UV-B rays don't penetrate through clouds, walls What Every Cancer Patient Must Know About Sunlight, Vitamin D and Cancer , clothes, and clear glass. Finding sun rays although clear glass won't support you make vitamin D.
4. Vitamin D is just not toxic as once thought. Toxicity is difficult to achieve. (note: water is toxic if you drink too much)
5. Optimal levels of Vitamin D in your blood is 50-80 ng/ml (not 30 ng/ml as some blood labs suggest)
6. Taking five,000 IU of Vitamin D3 per day is safe especially if you are deficient. Prescription-only Vitamin D is 50,000 IU's taken once per week. Get your blood tested for vitamin D every few month to determine if your blood levels have reached optimal levels (50-80 ng/ml)
7. Cancer patients want a lot of vitamin D to assist in their fight against the disease. It could take months to build up your vitamin D levels in you blood to achieve optimum levels.
8. Tanning beds that create UV-B rays will assist your body make Vitamin D. Short periods of tanning in a safe tanning bed is very good for your well being.
9. Visit the Vitamin D Council website for extra material on Vitamin D and your well being.